This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Sunday, January 9

short and to the point

Hey Everybody, So its a new year. I am focusing and RE-starting my weight loss journey. For Christmas my sister payed for me to go to the "core" classes that the ymca offers that I've been wanting to do for so long. I was getting really frustrated because i wasn't able to make my work schedule what it needed to be to be able to take any classes. Then I got frustrated because my mom and i were supposed to take the Zumba class together and I was really excited about that but then she backed out. SO NOW I'm back into what I was focusing on when I started this journey a year ago. I AM DOING THIS FOR ME AND NOBODY ELSE!! I am going to get my butt back to the gym on a regular basis. AND I also received from my sister for Christmas a couple of books on blogging. So hopefully I'll learn about a few new creative ways to keep this blog up to date and interesting. :) I'm also going to Boston with my sister to see our other "sister" at the end of the month.... it will be my first time on a plane and I'm terrified but completely excited as well. So that is just a little information on what is going on with me and now I have to get my butt to work. Soooo.... I'm gonna go and hope all of you are back on board with me... OH I almost forgot to mention that one of my places of employment is having a "biggest loser" competition. :) I don't know if there's any prizes or anything but we just had to sign up and put (if we wanted) what our starting weight was and how much we plan to lose by April 1st. I said I was going to lose 20 pounds in 3 months so I better get to it :D ok really thats all. BYES

1 comment:

  1. I think your future brother in law got you those books. :-)

    ReplyDelete