This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, July 26

Trying to stay current

Hello Everybody, So I don't have a whole lot to say BUT I am trying to get back into the habit or routine of writing in here whether it's something important or big that I want to share with all of you or just little daily stuff to share whats going on with me. So Today I was hoping to get to the gym but I have ooobers and ooobers of laundry to do. I don't even know where I'm going to start. Then I have to go to my "new" job at Lane Bryant for a few hours this evening. HOWEVER if I can get out of there early enough I will be heading over to the Y afterward. :) I did get to the y for about a half hour on Saturday just to get in the pool for a little while because it was so darn hot around here. however I did do some swimming and treading water so thats somewhat a workout, activity if nothing else. Other than keeping up with my workouts and trying to stay/get back into the routine of writing in here more often I'm also going to start working on my audition video for TBL. (The Biggest Loser) I also wanted to share with all of you how much I am missing cooking. I have not had any time in weeks to cook anything especially something new. I have the urge to do some creative food art. But I have been so darn busy and its been so hot. I know this week I work at a job everynight of the week till Saturday. I guess we'll just have to wait and see maybe I can come up with some new inventions on this haitus. lol :) Alright well as much as I've been trying to put it off I really need to get going on my laundry. So I hope to correspond with you all soon. BYE

2 comments:

  1. I know I hate doing Laundry too! I have about 3 loads to do still

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i did bedding too so including the load i just put in at 11pm i did...... about 8 loads and still have 2 more to do :(

    ReplyDelete