This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Thursday, September 2

Welcome Back

Hi Everybody, I'm sorry I haven't written in so long I think thats how the last three posts have started but whatever. So here I'm going to try something new, as far as the blog goes I'm going to write a little at least a couple of times a week, here's the catch; it might not always be about weightloss but I just want to try to get into the routine of writing in here again. Also I am going to try to keep to workouts and diet stuff but here's the other part I'm hoping will keep me writing, I'm only focusing on writing maybe a paragraph to two each time I write.

So here's what has been going on with me, I have been super super busy I have recently started yet another job I am now working at Bob Evans, Panera Bread, and Lane Bryant this is all in addition to the paper route I do on the weekends with my dad so now people understand a little better why I have been M.I.A. so much lately. However I do need some encouragement to get to the gym more often you see it isn't just the blog I've been slacking at lately. I have only been getting to the gym about one to two times a week. In my defense I have also been trying to add a walk in in addition to the gym visits. I have a workout buddy now so workouts are good when I do go I just have to focus on getting there more often. It's really been bothering me that I haven't been on the track I was on before.


Also I auditioned to be on the Biggest Loser again. My mom and I went to an open casting call a couple of weeks ago. I really felt like it went really well but I didn't get a call back from my audition. Thats ok though I'm not letting it get me down I'm in the process of getting a snail mail audition tape and eleven page application out the door I just have two more questions to answer and need to get it in the mail :) wish me luck :) Also I have a friend I met at the BIggest lOser filming of this seasons premiere and he's on the brink of getting into season 11 we think so cross your fingers and say a prayer for him as well.

ONe last thing Season 10 of the BIGGEST LOSER starts September 21st this is the one I'm sure I'll be in lots cause I was at the challenge for the hope to be contestants I was right there with Ali and Bob along the whole thing and during the contestants weigh in I was standing right behind their families. SO PLEASE PLEASE WATCH AND KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ME!!!!!!!!! :D

Talk to you sooooooooon Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment