This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, September 6

Happy Labor Day

Good Morning everyone, So As I promised it doesn't matter what I write about as long as I write and right now I don't have a whole lot to say.

I think it was Friday that I wrote in here so I'll start with Saturday. It was a pretty great day. To start I was home alone all morning which is always good for my soul then I went out and did my part of the paper route my dad and I do. Which wasn't so bad because the weather was beautiful. Some people (Luke W.) may think otherwise but personally I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cooler weather Ohio is having right now. Fall is by far my favorite season only to be followed by Spring. :) Anyways then I went to Lane Bryant (not to work) to get FREE CLOTHES!!!! I loved it, you see I was going out with a friend of mine that evening, and I wanted to get a new top. So we went to a friend of mines house for a cookout and mini bonfire. Which was really nice cause I don't get to see him very often and him and his wife are having their first child and I got to see the nursery which is comming along beautifully. And we just plain had time to catch up. Then after that a guy I went to high school with was playing at a club in Bowling Green so we went to see his show. It was awesome. If you have time and have never listened to him you should definently check out LUKE JAMES he auditioned to be on American Idol last season and made it to the cut of the final 24. Yesterday was a a nice day too, I got to sleep in (as I did today) Then I went to church which I hadn't been to in a while so that was nice it was a great messge and they sang one of my favorite songs at the end. Then I came home and we had company over and my mom and I made an awesome dinner. Complete with cheesecake, salad, my famous sauteed mushrooms and onions (yum yum yum), moms amazing mashed potatoes, and grams famous roast beef (which really gave mom a run for her money this time around). After dinner I took my puppy for a walk. My parents bought her a walking harness which makes walking her a heck of a lot nicer than it used to be. She used to pull so bad when i would walk her and I love to walk her but I just couldn't handle the pulling so now that she has this harness we're going to be going for a lot more walks. We usually just go to Pemberville But there is a park in Perrysburg I've been wanting to take her to it's not an actual dog park but it's just a big beautiful park with a huge walking trail going around it and there's lots of dogs that go there to walk. Now that I think of it Pearson Park would be another nice place to take her to walk but thats a longer drive to get to. So now today I usually go to the gym on Monday nights but because of it being Labor day they're open but they close early and I work one thirty to six thirty today so by the time I get out of work which is when I would normally go to the gym they will be closed. :( ok well I gotta go get me some breakfast talk to ya all later. BYES

No comments:

Post a Comment