This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, April 12

Back in the Saddle

Hi Everybody,

SO I have learned that if I have a good day/night than I have to post on here right away instead of waiting till the next day cause then I never do. So thats what I'm doing now. I had a great night. I finally got a good long workout in tonight. I have been making it to the gym still. Doing my workouts but I haven't had time to do the long workouts like I used to. But I have been missing that. I think I finally got past the point in my weightloss journey where just making it to the gym on a regular basis. I now have the need to not only get to the gym and do some measely 1/2 hour to an hour workout. I actually have the need to do 2 to 3 hour workouts like I did tonight. I am very proud of myself this evening. I started the evening off at 5:30 on the Tredmill watching Gilmore Girls for 1/2 an hour this is great becuase I have been very anti-tredmill lately but I haven't seen a whole lot of my favorite show latley and the tredmill was the only tv open so I jumped at it. I was happy with myself for staying on for a full half hour. I stayed steady at an incline of 2.0 and moved my speed between 2.0 and 3.2 and towards the end after I reached my mile goal I pushed up my incline just to see if I could. I felt great. Then at 615 I moved onto the eliptical. Which I did for an additional 1/2 hour I stuck with a resistance of 1 which isn't the greatest but it's better than 0. varying my incline between 1and 13. I then moved onto my arm weights. This is where I feel like I could have done better. For some reason i just wasn't feeling it but I did make it through then moved onto my new routine of doing balance ball crunches. Which is awesome I'm sure my stomach is going to kill tommorow but that means it's working :D Oh no thats not the end of my workout. I moved onto the pool to do some relaxing exercise after kicking my butt upstairs in the gym. I spent some time in the cold pool then some time in the warm pool. Then I did double relax time in the sauna before getting cozy and comming home. Have I mentioned latley how much I LOVE the YMCA and am SOOOOO happy I joined. I plan to do it all over again tommorow. :) Talk to you all tommorow. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment