This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, April 19

M.I.A

Hey Everybody,

So I'm sorry I've been Missing latley. I have been in Columbus with my sister since Thursday and I'm comming home on Wednesday so it's been a crazy week. Add to that an amazing seminar that my sis and I did over the weekend: had today off then go back tommorow night to finish up, and you have a very mentally exhausted girl that has nothing to give to her blog. So I wanted to apologize to anyone waiting for a post. I also just want to update you that I had a good workout on um... it was either Tuesday or Wednesday I can't remember I apologize....maybe it was both days I can't really remember right now... like I said mentally exhausted. Anyways since I've been here I haven't given completely up on my diet and exercise. Actually it's on my mind QUITE often. :) In preparing to come down here I grocery shopped cleaned and packaged a ton of healthy foods into a full size cooler and lunch box/picnic basket. I bought, washed, cut, and bagged; strawberries, blueberries, grapes, apples, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, and celery. In addition I bought; turkey, ham, cheese, oh shit I just remembered avacodo that we never cut up and used ;( honey wheat bread that I got for free :) almonds, cheese crackers, peanut butter crackers, and special K bars, small milks, juice and diet pop. which I proudly have only drank 2 in the last.... 5 days :) I was READY!!!!! You know that whole thing people say about being prepared ahead of time being good for a diet, it's completely true. Having all these things in the car made snacks and meals way easier. Also it's been a little challanging getting alot of exercise in for the fact that this seminars we're doing is from 9am to 10 pm. Sitting most of the time. We get 2 half hour breaks and one 1 1/2 hour break every day then every break and every night you have assignments you work on. So there's almost no down time. However On Thursday night when I got here I went with my sister and her boyfriend to walk their dog... There is a beautiful park behind my sis's boyfriends house. Great for walking so we went Thursday night then Friday saturday and sunday while we were doing to seminar I made a point of taking walks around the Parking lot of the conference center during the breaks. Then today we didn't have to go to the seminar So I doggy sat while "mommy and daddy" were at work. I played and walked the puppy that that felt really great but I'm very anxious to get home and back to the gym. I just found out today that I don't have to work on Wednesday (the day I'm coming home) So I am going to make a point of being home in time to make it to the gym. Alright well I just wanted to update all of you on what was going to so I'm gonna get some sleep now so I will say goodnight... GOODNIGHT :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly! Great job on being prepared! What seminar did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Landmark Forum... even though I had done it in the past this time was WAAAAY better I was more open minded and prepared. Had amazing results. When is a good time to call you? I will tell you all about it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete