This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Tuesday, April 13

Season 10 down the drain....

Hi everybody,

SO I have to try to make this kind of quick cause I'm tired and have to get up in the A.M. I just wanted to let everyone know that after tonights episode of the biggest loser I was inspired to once again take the plunge into the sea of BL auditioning. I was all ready to email the friend of the family that has offered to help me make my audition tape (like he did last time) But I figured I should have the specifics of when it needed to be mailed in and everything so I started my hunt for when the deadline was.... not an easy feat. Finally just moments ago I found that TODAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR SEASON TEN!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR thats what procrastinating will get you. So now I have to wait for season 11 casting to begin. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens till then.

So as I was planning I went to the gym tonight but my workout wasn't nearly as inspired as last night. I just wasn't into it. I did it though my half hour on the eliptical then my weights and crunches. I did feel way better after my workout though so just goes to show.... I'm a little dissapointed in myself this week. I'm feeling like my clothes that were feeling looser aren't quite so much anymore... .it's a possssibilty that I'm imagining things but the only answer is to keep up the great workouts. I'm going to be down in Columbus for a week so we'll see how that goes... I'll keep you updated. bye bye for now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, your great work out inspired me to go running with the puppy last night. I felt great afterwards.
    Tonight we can go for a really long walk/run with the puppy. Bring some work out clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally already in Columbus when you wrote this lol.

    ReplyDelete