This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Saturday, April 24

Should be getting ready for work ;)

Hey Everybody,

So I'm home now... and so happy to be. Vacations are great but it's usually nice to get back to real life. I got FLOWERS yesterday.... :) One of my "sisters" got them for me (thanks Jen) I love them, they're beautiful lilies and they smell sooooooo amazing. This is the same "sister" that sent me the starbucks giftcard. Little reminders that lets me know my blog IS being followed and people like to read it and see how I'm doing and are impressed and proud of the progress I've had.... SO I'm keeping it up :)

I got home from Columbus on Wednesday afternoon and literally an hour after I got home I was already headed to the gym (my dog was VERY mad at me: she had missed me VERY much.) AAnyways I had a great workout at the gym Wednesday night stayed pretty late. Then Thursday I had to work both jobs but I went to the gym afterwards and the workout wasn't as great as it normally was I tried out a new machine that was interesting and had my heartrate up for a while but I was only on it for like 10 minutes it was kind of boring and uncomfortable I might try it out again soon though and see if I can stay on for longer I remember when i was only able to do 5 minutes on the eliptical now my regular warmup for my workouts is a half hour on one and occasionally I do a full hour :) I was supposed to go to the gym and get weighed yesterday(Friday) morning but i overslept and had to get to work so didn't have time to go. Then last night I worked both jobs and technically had all three jobs cause I had to come straight home and assemble papers for the paper route. Stayed up super late and now I'm just getting up and have to head to work again. this is my life I'd like to welcome you all to the KJS show (doesn't rhyme as well but whatever lol)

After being in Columbus for 5 days and 6 nights I was feeling pretty crappy about my diet and workouts. I have to admit I don't think I did too bad. I walked my sisters boyfriends dog 3 times I think it was in a beautiful park behind his house. Thats the ONLY workouts (if you consider that one) I got it. Then I did really well packing lunch stuff as you all know from my previous post but unfortunatly alot of that food ended up having to be thrown out from water absorbtion from the ice melting in the cooler. it was pretty gross but we did use alot of it for lunches. crackers sandwhiches fruit and veggies. but then we also ate dinner out almost every night I think we had one night that we had dinner at the house. So anyways none of that really matters you just all know how I love to babble the moral of the story is that I was not feeling very confident in what had taken place while in Columbus. But to my happy suprise I get home and actually feel like some of my clothes are significantly looser. My Bob's work shirts are definently alot looser. Also I have a pair of pajamas that I'm wearing right now that I got for christmas this year that had been a little tight even before I left for Columbus that now feel looser and I think look better than they had before :) yay. I am completely aware that I might be a little crazy and nothing has actually changed since I went to COlumbus and all of these things looked better before then but I'm just going to keep on keeping on and you all can believe what you want to. :) So that's it I'm gonna go get ready for work now. BYES

4 comments:

  1. Kelly,
    Keep in mind although we ate out most nights, we ate very healthy. Also, you didn't eat a lot of "hot"/ heavy food. Just keeping your meals lighter and limiting how much you eat can really help, especially when you are working out as much as you are. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I think I've turned into a workout junkie I have to get my certain amount of workout time in my week to make it through..... it's amazing I never thought this would happen to me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Where's the next posting? How did this week go? Cook anything healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have anything to write unfortunatly had two good workouts and havent' had time to cook ANYTHING :(

    ReplyDelete