This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, May 3

preparing for makeover week

Hey Everybody,


Soooo I just did something really exciting.... so I'm facebook friends with Bob Harper from TBL along with a bunch of other past and current contestants. So today Bob Posted about a contest that he's doing and the winner gets two tickets to fly to L.A. and two tickets to the Biggest Loser Finale.......... :) HOW AMAZING would that be? I almost cried while I was filling out the form because I was so freaking excited if I actually won. OMG I can't even let myself hope for that. :) lol.

So I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile I have missed you all. I only went to the gym twice last week which is not good but On the flipside when I did go I was there for multiple hours and had GREAT workouts. :) I have three days in a row off from work so I will be at the gym alot in the next couple of days I was really hoping to go today but can't afford the gas my gas light has been on and I don't get paid till tommorow :( first thing I do after getting gas is going to be to hit the gym :) Also we (my parents and I ) are having company over for dinner Wednesday night and I am in charge of making dessert I'm for sure going to make something healthy and I wanted to make something new and creative but I haven't been able to find any recipes... any suggestion? other wise I'm just going to stick with the berry crisp I made for my parents awhile back. it's yummy and easy and healthy but I was hoping to make something new. Anywyas I hope to get alot of feedback. Talk to you all soon. Ohhhhh almost forgot to mention tommorow night is makeover week on THE BIGGEST LOSER. I'm sooooo super excited as I wrote on facebook, THe three most important episodes of TBL are the premiere the makeover and the finale. I wish it was tommorow already :)



BYE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with your transformation. Come join us at iChange.com. It is totally free and there are some amazing people providing support including two registered nutritionists providing programs to follow for free. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete