This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Thursday, May 13

I'm going to meet Bob Harper !!!!!!!!!!!!!




Oh My gosh Hello Everybody,

I am so extremely excited. Carla something or other who was on season 8 I think of The Biggest Loser posted on her facebook about the show being in Detroit this Sunday!!! I didn't really think that much of it asking if it was a casting call (which I have attended in Detroit in the past) or a visit to a past contestant all of these were very good possibilities but then TODAY SHE POSTED THIS.......

"Come be a part of the first episode of season 10 of The Biggest Loser!

Over a third of Americans are not just overweight, they are obese. The question is, are you ready to change your life? If so, then here is the first courageous step you need to take. Season 10 of NBC's hit television show "The Biggest Loser" will be visiting cities all across America and we want to see you, your friends and family all there to make this healthy change. One of our world famous trainers, either Bob Harper or Jillian Michaels, will be in each city to reveal some of the contestants who will be on season 10 of "The Biggest Loser."

That's not all: the selected cities will be given a fitness challenge led by either Bob or Jillian and we want as many people there as possible - all shapes and sizes are welcome, you do not have to be overweight! It is not just about our contestants anymore, it is also about you and the millions of Americans who deserve to change their lives. Although this is not a casting call, our casting team will be there and want to hear your stories. Who knows, you just may be on a future season of the show.

Are you up for it? If so, then we'll see you at one of the cities listed below. Make sure to wear proper work-out attire with no visible logos. You must be at least 18-years-old in order to participate in the fitness challenge. The first 300 people to show up at each city will get a Biggest Loser t-shirt! There will be a maximum occupancy so make sure to arrive on time!

*If you chose to attend this event, you need to plan on being there for at least 8 hours (eat before you come; bring healthy snacks and water).
*Leave your bags in your car or have someone watch them while you are participating. We are not responsible for your personal items.
*Kids are welcome to attend, but will not be allowed to participate in the challenge. If you bring your kids, they will need adult supervision the entire time of the event.

Continue to check back for updates, locations, check-in times and more information at http://www.facebook.com/l/f1332;nbc.com/casting.

May 16, 2010
Detroit, MI
Ford World Headquarters
1 American Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48126
**Check-in is from 6 am to 9 am. Be there ON TIME or you may not be permitted in. **You can park in Ford parking lot 5 and lot 6. These lots are located on the east side of Ford World Headquarters


Right away I decided I HAD to be there I would do WHATEVER it took to be there. So i"ve been super excited ever since getting somebody to cover my shift at work (which I REALLY need to be working) telling everybody I see whats going on ... I mean really I very well may MEET BOB!!!!!!!!! I so hope so I might cry if I don't get a chance to give him a hug and get a picture taken with him. So it's Saturday night I'm super tired it's just after 11pm and my mom and I are getting up at 3am to leave at 345 am to go up there. I hope there's not a HUGE line. As much as I've been so excited the last few days I am completely and utterly nervous... I don't know why but I am a big bundle of excitement and nerves probably what an eight year old feels like before going to Disney world for the first time lol. Ok so I wanted to make sure you all knew what was going on because I will definently be signing on tommorow night or sometime Monday to tell you ALL about it.

Also I wanted to let you all know I am officially fitting into smaller sizes now!!!! I went to Lane Bryant the other day and tried on dresses in smaller sizes they're adorable. I'll try to post pics. Also while trying to decide what to wear tommorow I tried on a workout sweatsuit that my parents bought me for christmas like two years ago that never fit and guess what THEY DO NOW!!!! Also my mom went shopping and bought me some new workout clothes (which I am taking in case it gets super hot tommorow) shorts and a tshirt in PINK cause we're usually pink team fans and they're a REGULAR Extra large size no number in front just regular extra large hehe they fit on the first try both shorts and shirt super excited as Meghaan pointed out at work today next step is no extra at all hehe :) I'm so excited passing out for 3 1/2 hours now lol I'm going to be dead girl doing the challange tommorow lol thank goodness for caffeine :)

3 comments: