This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, May 17

best day of my life :)

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally and completely had the best day of my entire life yesterday. I wish I could live it over and over again. For those of you living under a rock... just kidding lol I really mean for those of you that aren't totally obsessed with the biggest loser like I am lol.The Biggest Loser was in the Detroit area yesterday and my mom and I went. Ugh I totally can't concentrate I just great news from one of my best friends that I can't tell anybody yet..... anyways, SO I don't want to forget anything so I'm going to start from the beginning. Mom and I packed some snacks and healthy lunch stuff to take with us the night before mom got me a new shirt and shorts to wear that would be perfect for working out in. but I didn't really want to wear the shorts and its a good thing i didn't because it ended up being super cold when we got there. So while looking for something to wear the night before I tried on a teal sweatsuit that my parents had gotten me for christmas two years before that never fit guess what.... it fits now and looked super cute it's what I ended up wearing with the new pink shirt mom bought me underneath and the whole outfit looked super cute (then the orange shirt messed it up but more about that later) So we were supposed to get up at 3am to leave by 4am to get there by 530 am because check in started at 6 and we figured there was going to be ALOT of people there and only the first 300 people got tshirts and only so many people were going to be able to do the challange. So we wanted to make sure we got in and got to get and do EVERYTHING! Well we overslept. We didn't get up until 4am when we should have been leaving and didn't leave until 5am when we should have been almost there. But we made excellent time and got there at 6am and we were still number 62 and 63 in line. Personally I think it was meant to be and I am totally greatful that we got there late because if we had gotten there earlier then we might not have been in line with the people we were in line with. To me that was a huge part of the experience. We stood with a group of 5 other people, a guy Named Luke who we swear is going to be a contestant on season 11 of the show and his friend Eric who we hope can get on as well. THey were in front of us along with a girl who introduced herself then proceeded to tell us a story about how when she was in college she was joking with people and told them her name was amy so then I called her amy and forgot her real name lol. Then behind us was Loretta and another girl who I really liked her name but I forgot it already jeez lol. Anyways we all had great conversation and had alot of fun while waiting in line from 6am to 10:30 am. At one point when I went to use the restroom (porter style) I saw Helen from a previous season getting out of her car so at the last minute I decided to go get a picture with her, little did I know that she would be only the first of many past contestants I would see, get pictures with, and get to hang out with. Once We were allowed over to the area where everything was going to take place, it was so exciting the energy was so amazing and everybody was so extremely nice. The Director came out and explained what was going to take place that day. Then the Producer came out and told us what was going to happen with the cameras and the taping and everything. It was literally being backstage of a taping of the show we were there we were extras we were INVOLVED!!!!! Then the second most exciting thing of the day happened. ALISON SWEENEY came out. It was so surreal. I got a super good spot at the very front of the crowd I was literally right in front of where she was standing and oh my gosh she is so freaking beautiful and skinny skinny skinny this is so amazing to me because I watch her both on Biggest Loser and Days of our lives. I don't know what thy do but the shows make her look bigger than she actually is. THis girl is like stick thin. and so incredibly nice. She looks completely different in real life than she does on tv. As far as past contestants go I met Amy and Shallay mother and daughter team from season 7 I thnk it was also Carla from the same season and helen the winner!!!!! they;re all from Michigan so it was great to see them. Then THE most exciting event of the day not the best moment of the day but the most exciting when BOB HARPER came out for the very first time that day. it was amazing I very much almost lost my voice from screaming sooo much. And I totally got a sunburn from being in the beautiful weather all day. But it was so worth it. I would love to just live that day over and over again for the rest of my life. anyways after we all got introduced to BOB he took us through a warm up to get ready for the day. We did I think it was 3 rounds of Jumping jacks push ups squats and punching. I was so focused i can't even explain it.I didn't feel any pain like i normally would. I felt great was completely concentrated on what i was doing. Everybody should watch for me on the season premiere of next season not as a contestant but definently in the background I have to be on at least once. At one point Bob called me a "little firecracker" I was honored I was the only one that day that bob gave a nickname too. And at One point while I was doing push ups he came up behind me and I didn't know he was there and he pushed on my back while I was doing my push ups. I am so much more obsessed with him now that I was before. Oh my gosh to be trained by this man would be SOOO amazing. He is a genious. So after we did our warm up we were introduced to 3 people for the next season of Biggest loser. Then we had some meet and greet time with Ali and bob for pictures and autographs and such. Scanning the pics at the library didn't work as I planned so once again hopefully I can get the pictures up soon I can't wait to share them with all of you. We then moved onto the weigh in's The three new contestants had to be weighed in for the starting weight and they did it in front of all of us. I was standing directly behind their families and Carla Triplett was standing right next to me we had bonded a little when we met earlier in the day and after the people got they;re starting weights they told us about they're story and why they needed/wanted to lose they're weight this was a very emotional time for everybody watching and Carla put her arm around me while we were watching and we were both patting the contestants families on they're backs when they got emotional. It was a very...... speechless few moments. Then after all that we all got a little break to get a snack use the restroom and set up for our challenge. Which to my relief was a stepup challenge. I enjoyed it soooo much I barely even noticed I was exercising. you see while we were stepping so were those three contestants you see they were challenging for they're spot on the Ranch. Only the first two people to reach 500 steps made it to the ranch the third one had to stay home. It was so amazing two guys and one girl and I honestly thought the girl was in last place but guess what .... SHE WAS THE WINNER :) I was so excited and of course we were all there to support them so my mom and I were cheering on the girl the whole time and of course that was hard on our throats but it made us forget about the stepping we were doing ourselves. After the challenge was over to two winners got to leave for the Ranch.... yes THE RANCH!!!!!!!!!! Bob had to go talk to the person who came in last place for a little while so of course we were all waiting to get to see him again and tell him goodbye. I wanted to get another picture with him cause I really wasn't happy with the one I had gotten earlier. I was taking awesome pics with Ali but couldn't for the life of me get a decent one with Bob I always ended up making weird faces. But thats probably just because I was so freaking excited so anyways I tried one more time then finally said goodbye to everybody and we came home. Oh but then when we stopped for dinner we went to walmart to print my pictures off my camera and my mom bought me some new workout pants that I'm so excited about I had really been needing some new ones I've been working out in sweats which I really like but they're getting....wait for it.... TOO BIG!!!! So I got a pair of workout capris I'll see if I can get a pic in them and when I get a new cord for my camera I'll put them on. :) SO thats all it took me ALL day to write this post but it is now DONE!!!! I let my body rest today but tommorow I'm going to go back to the gym I don't know what exactly I'm going to do yet but we'll see. Write again soon. THanks for all your support guys and be sure to watch the show tommrow next week is THE FINALE!!!!!!!!! xxoo

Kellly

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm soo happy for you Kelly! I can't wait to see your pics and talk about it when I come home on June 6.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome day. It would have been great to be there too! Stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo (Mistie already used Wow) You made me feel like I was there with you.....Good job. I'm so pleased I found your blog, so I can share your journey to success. No more cookies for me. Today it's fruit salad. Thanks.
    ( I don't know what all the choices are/mean, so I'm using "Anomymous". I am obviously not a computer wiz)
    Love, Former Cookie Monster Aunt Pat.

    ReplyDelete