This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, March 22

23 healthiest foods

Hello Everybody,

  • So sorry I haven't been posting very much latley. With the nice weather we've been having lately I haven't been going to the gym very much. However that does not mean that I have not been exercising, I've been taking a couple of walks outside. With the dog without the dog in different places. I figure it's not too bad to get away from the gym for a week as long as I jump back in and start right back where I left off at. I'm thinking if I can get my laundry done tommorow morning I'll go do a nice long workout going swimming and everything I am sad to say I haven't done that in a really long time so I think it's well over due. I also have continued to attend the Oregon Y on Wednesday and Thursday evenings after I get off work at Bob Evans. As y0u can see I haven't been posting much cause I don't have much to say. I have alot going on outside of my world of weightloss so..... it's kindof taking presidence right now unfortunatly. BUT I am happy to say just because I have other things going on I have not fallen offf the wagon. And I am continuing to feel my clothes getting looser and certain parts of my body changing as well. I have made one change in my workout routine and that is that I have changed my dumbell weight from 5 to 8 lbs I'm not sure if I put that in the last post I did or if I was just trying to make that change at that time. BUt I've done it now so thats what matters :) Also I've made myself a new goal. I have two weddings comming up this spring early summer. A good friend of mine from high school is getting married in May and one of my cousins is getting married in June so my current goal is to get my arms firmed up and looking decent enough that I don't feel like I need to cover them up at the weddings. I have this dress that I absolutely LOVE if I'm feeling really ambitious I might take a picture of it and post it but anyways I bought it myself about 3 years ago for a wedding and it's the only dress I own that fits anyways it's strapless so because I've always hated the way my arms look .... flabby and stretch marks and I have these spots on my arms that look like acne but I don't think it is I'm not sure I've always had them anyways moral of the story is that I don't like my arms so I've been doing some intense weight lifting not like a body builder intense but like focusing on them big time everysingle workout doing like 5 different exercising just on my arms and attempting to accelerate my length of time in low weights. Anyways thats what I have going on now.

So I found this list at the gym of the top 25 healthiest foods to eat. SO I thought I'd share it with all of you. :) I hope you enjoy. I found it very interesting. They are in no certain order just random healthiest foods to eat.....

23 my bad
  • Salmon
  • Oatmeal
  • Beans
  • Walnuts
  • Tofu
  • Soy Milk
  • Carrots
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Red Bell Peppers
  • Tomatoes
  • Cantaloupe
  • Greet Tea
  • Flax Seed
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Almonds
  • Tuna
  • Brown Rice
  • Blueberries
  • Spinach
  • Asparagus
  • Oranges
  • Acorn Squash
  • Papaya

1 comment:

  1. Wow all of that sounds delicious. You are definitely going to have to make me that broccoli when you come down!

    ReplyDelete