This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Tuesday, March 23

Using those healthiest foods :)

Hey Everybody, :)

I'm super happy this evening I've had a great day. I finally made it to the gym which felt great it was a relatively short workout timing in at just an hour but I feel good about it I stretched the time well between half an hour on the eliptical steady at a crossramp of 5. I then did my arm weights and some floor exercises on a balance ball. I need to get better on that though I am not so sure if I'm doing those right. The best part of today though is that I've been looking forward to making dinner for almost a week now. I love to cook and I like to try new foods. I haven't had the money or time to buy the healthy creative ingredients I need to make the dinners I do. So I put that list I picked up at the gym of the 23 healthiest foods to good use tonight. I made a full dinner using completely all the foods from that list. I made parmesan herb chicken with baked sweet potatoes with a honey orange sauce and a grilled garlic broccoli dish. It was all pretty delicious I just have a habit of over cooking food especially meat and since I cook chicken more often than any other meat my success rate of overcooking it is astronomical. So of course thats what I did tonight. My mom thought it was amazing although she loves almost every food she eats overcooked. It was really good I would love to make it again maybe not cook it quite so much though. Oh I almost forgot about the best part DESSERT, yes I said DESSERT and I stuck with the healthy theme too. :) I made a peach-blueberry Crumb dessert and instead of topping it with ice cream or whipped topping, either would have probably ruined the whole dinner, INSTEAD I topped it with vanilla yogurt, and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Enough about dinner, now onto THE BIGGEST LOSER :) I have a new crush. Darius. My mom started it seeing how him and I are very similiar people. She's trying to get me to get in contact with him. I found him on facebook. I feel kind of goofy like I'm stalking him or something lol. I guess it would just be really cool to talk to somebody that had been on the biggest loser. Hell he might even WIN!!! :) And he's kinda cute too ;) Now that my great day is coming to an end i gotta get a load of laundry in so I have work clothes tommorow. :( I'm looking forward to my weekend. I'm going to see a kid I went to high school with sing at a club in Bowling Green he was on American Idol, his name is Luke James. Thats on Thursday then Saturday is my best friends birthday so we're going out. It should be an awesome weekend. Hope to hear lots of encouraging comments from everybody soon. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment