This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Tuesday, March 23

Contestants :)

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to let everybody know I'm super excited I just facebook stalked all the current and past Biggest Loser contestants I could find and asked them to be my friends and invited them to check out the blog and even become followers and give me pointers and advice and become a part of my journey with us. :) I'm very optimistic I hope some of them come and visit. Cross your fingers. Maybe it would even be a good way for me to get on the show if they learn about my blog and the journey I'm on get to know a little more about me. ? I don't know it's worth a shot right? Something different anyways. Oh yeah so I still haven't started that laundry I said I was going to like 3 hours ago I guess if I can at least get it sorted maybe get a load in I will be one step ahead of the game tommorow morning. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoy going to the gym. If you like it then you will keep going. Biggest problem is most people do to much to fast and it causes them pain and soreness with the lactic acid build up. Then they menatlly view the gym and painfull and not a nice place to be.

    I like the gym, it's the one place I spend more time at when I'm not at aork or home.

    You are doing great. Make sure you work out five days a week. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Jo you are doing a great JOB!! I loved that pic of you yesterday in that white shirt. I think you should upload that picture. It really shows you are losing!!

    ReplyDelete