This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, March 8

Hey everybody,

I have been wanting to do this for awhile but I'm finally getting around to it. I want to provide my Workout Playlist that I have on my Mp3 player. I will caption next to each if it's one I really like to jam out to or if it's one that really inspires me or even one that I don't normally listen to but I think it might be nice to work out to some day lol. SO I hope you enjoy and maybe take some of them and use them yourselves or if you have any suggestions I would love that too. THANKS


  1. Proud - Heather Small (this is the Biggest LOser theme song... it inspires me a ton always reminds me to do something to make me proud of myself for the day. :)
  2. Jump around - House of Pain
  3. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus
  4. I'm Commin Out - Diana Ross - this song inspires me alot I feel like it's kind of an anthem to my journey. :)
  5. Loveshack - B52's (always been a favorite of mine... very fun song )
  6. Dancing Queen - Abba
  7. ABC 123 - Michael Jackson
  8. Ain't Goin Down till the Sun comes up - Garth Brooks
  9. All I want to do - Sugarland
  10. All the Small things - Blink 182
  11. Battlefield - Jordan Sparks
  12. I get around - Beach Boys
  13. Believe - Britt Nicole
  14. Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena
  15. Bills Bills Bills - Destineys Child
  16. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
  17. Old Time Rock and Roll - Bob Segar
  18. Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
  19. Born to Handjive - Grease
  20. A new day has come - Celine Dion
  21. Cold as Ice - Foreigner
  22. Crazy Bitch - Buck Cherry
  23. Ready to Run - Dixie Chicks
  24. Do Wa Diddy - Beach Boys
  25. Dollhouse - Pricilla Renae
  26. Down - Jay Sean
  27. Dream Weaver - Peter Frampton
  28. Electric Slide - Dance Mix - Abba Medley
  29. Cleaning out my closet - Eminem
  30. The real slim shady - Eminem
  31. Everyday America - Sugarland
  32. Family Affairs - Mary J. Blige
  33. Footloose - Kenny Loggins
  34. Funhouse - Pink
  35. Give me the beat boys - BOb Segar
  36. Gotta be something more - Sugarland
  37. Hangin Tough - New Kids on the Block
  38. Heaven is a place on Earth - Wilson Phillips
  39. Hips don't lie - Shakira
  40. Hold On - Wilson Phillips ( Great song I love to work out to it very inspiring)
  41. I got you babe - Sonny and Cher
  42. I got a feeling - Black eyed Peas
  43. I want this forever - Drake
  44. If I could turn back time - Cher
  45. IT Happens - Sugarland
  46. IT's a great day to be alive - Travis Tritt
  47. SOn of a preacherman - Janis Joplin
  48. Me and bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
  49. Empire State of Mind - JayZ Alica Keys
  50. Jock Jams
  51. Ain't that America - John Cougar Mellancamp
  52. Life Goes ON - " "
  53. Rockin in the USA
  54. Small Town
  55. Summer of 69
  56. Walls come crumblin down
  57. Sold - John Michael Montgomery
  58. Don't stop believin - Journey
  59. Just Dance - Lady Ga Ga ( I usually don't like her songs but this is a great workout song )
  60. Just stand up - Maria Carey, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, + alot others
  61. Larger than Life - Backstreet Boys
  62. Lets get it started - Black eyed peas
  63. Lose Yourself - Eminem
  64. Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson ( I always rock out to this song inspires me alot )
  65. Don't stop till you get enough - Michael Jackson
  66. HoeDown Throwdown - Miley Cyrus
  67. Stop in the name of love - diana ross and the supremes
  68. Mr Bigstuff- Arethra Franklin
  69. My Humps - Black eyed peas
  70. Natural Woman - Arethra Franklin
  71. RESPECT - Arethra Franklin
  72. No Scrubs - TLC
  73. Bye bye bye - NSYNC
  74. Party in the usa - Miley Cyrus
  75. I can see clearly Now - Peter FRampton
  76. Pickin Wildflowers- Jason ALdean
  77. Rehab - Amy WInehouse
  78. RIght Round - Flo RIder
  79. Run this town - JayZ
  80. Settlin - Sugarland
  81. Shake ya tail feather - nelly
  82. She's a wild one - Faith Hill
  83. Sideways - Dierks Bentley
  84. SIngle Ladies - Beyonce
  85. So What - Pink
  86. Step by Step - Whitney Houston
  87. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
  88. The Lost get found - Britt Nicole
  89. YMCA - village People
  90. This one's for the girls - Martina McBride
  91. Thriller - Michael Jackson
  92. Tick tock - Kesha
  93. Watermelon Crawl - John Michael Montgomery
  94. we are family - sister sledge
  95. where is the love - black eyed peas
  96. wherever whenever - shakira
  97. wild nights - john cougar mellancamp
  98. yeah - usher
  99. can't hurry love - diana ross
  100. Independant Women - Destineys child
  101. bootylicious - destineys child
  102. Survivor - Destineys child
  103. Jumpin jumpin destineys child
  104. say my name destineys child
  105. where my girls at destineys child

Ok it was longer than I thought sorry it got a little messy towards the end I am in a hurry I'm on the way to the gym and i have to get my laundry out of the dryer first :) enjoy

1 comment:

  1. it's all up to you. If they get you motivated. You keep it up. I've been in DC for two weeks and didn't check your blog while I was gone. You can figure out some things to do at home so if you don't make it to the gym you can still get in some push ups, crunches, and jump rope or other things. It only takes 30 minutes of intense training. You have to experiment and use your imagination. You should see some of the stuff the Marines do when deployed in remote locations.

    ReplyDelete