This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Wednesday, March 31

So Sad

Hi Everybody,



So I feel Super crappy today. I'm actually here at the Y toi workout but can't seem to get into it. I went to bed last night not feeling the greatest. And woke up this morning feeling even worse down right SICK!!!! I actually wanted to post last night after I watched TBL but like I said waaaay too tired. It was great. I wanted to cry like 5 times. I do admit that might have had a little to do with the cold I was coming down with. But still last night was great except for MELISSA coming back that made me very sad. But I'm sure this season was just being a little too "nice" not getting enough drama so had to bring her back for that. Anyways I need peoples feedback on how to continue on working out and keeping up the good work while feeling like crap and like you can't move a muscle.

BYE

3 comments:

  1. It all depends. When you are sick your body needs to rest so it can fight the sickness. Get as much sleep as you can. When you get to worn out your immune system can not fight at peak performance. It is a way for your body to tell you to get more sleep. It's a judgment call. The more you know about yourself then you will know if you need to rest or sweat it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill I am guessing that since I slept for almost 48 hours straight during the most beautiful days we've had so far this year (Thursday and Friday) It's probably a good thing I let my body rest. I'm still not totally up to norm yet but nothing like a holdiday to kick your butt back into gear. Hopefully I get completely better soon :) thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete