This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Sunday, January 31

Birthday

Hey Everybody I actually need to go get ready to go to church but I've been having such an awesome weekend I wanted to let you all know. My birthday isn't actually until tommorow but most of my birthday stuff is over. I have alot to tell you but the biggest thing is that my sis's boyfriend got me set up to put music on my mp3 player yay!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I haven't had a chance to put the music on there. TONIGHT I'm super excited. I also got a biggest loser weight managment program that I'll be setting up tonight and a humidifyer to try to stop all these stupid bloody noses I've been having. OH and speaking of NOSES...... I GOT MINE PIERCED last night :) along with my 2 best friends and sisters. :) I've always wanted one but oh my gosh it hurt so bad and it still does i'm just trying to hold out with it the longest I can hopefully it stops hurting and I get used to it then I'll keep it in :) So I also have weight loss stuff to tell you about but I'll get on later tonight after I've been to church and the gym (with my mom) and get all my birthday presents set up. TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are certainly a rebel now. What's next a tramp stamp? Just kidding. Must be nice to do what you want when you want. Enjoy it cause pretty soon you will turn around and be all grown up with kids of your own.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete