This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Wednesday, January 20

Followers

hey I see alot of people checking out my site.... PLEASE sign up to follow me??????

2 comments:

  1. I'm here for you. Thanks for letting me know. I'll do what I can to help, even all the way from warm and sunny Tampa, Florida. :-) Big smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I am working on yet ANOTHER New Year's resolution to lose weight myself. We can give each other support how does that sound??? If you ever want to get together when the weather gets a little better and walk the country mile in Pemberville or Millbury just let me know. Love Ya! Aunt Donna =)

    ReplyDelete