This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, January 18

First Post

Hi, my name is Kelly. I want to be on the biggest loser and I need to lose 115 lbs to be healthy. I'm 4 foot 10 inches tall and weight about 215 lbs. Honestly I try not to stay up on how much I weigh. I recently joined the YMCA but have only been a couple of time. for christmas my older sis got me everything I could ever need to workout and get ready for work afterward but I just haven't been able to get into a routine of going. Most days I have to be to work at 11am so I'm hoping to go to the gym between 8-9am everyday. I know I'll be super happy with myself if I could just get into this routine. I created a blog before, wrote in it 3 times then forgot about it until I went to create this one. I'm relying on anybody reading this to not let that happen again. I need subtle encouragment to stay on this journey. NOt that I don't get that at home but I tend to listen to complete strangers better than I do my parents. I watch the biggest loser every week with my mom. I've auditioned to be on it 2 times before. Before I felt like it was the only thing that I could do to lose weight. I've changed my mind. I would still LOVE To be on the biggest loser but they've kind of made me a little mad by not taking me then taking other girls that audition tapes and stories are almost exactly like mine. So now i'm out to prove to my self and everyone around me that I can do it on my own. no matter how long it takes. I can and will lose this weight. I'm hoping to write on here every evening and or morning. telling how I feel or how my day went. I'm warning you now I'll probably get a little off topic now and then cause as you can see already i'm really good at rambling. SO here goes I'm looking forward to responses from all of you out there. by the way anybody who is interested while looking at other peoples blogs I found Ali Vincents which as far as i can tell she's only blogged once but i'm going to add a link to her page cause i absolutly love her and her site interested me so it might interest one of you out there in cyber world. this is her blog off ok magazine about this seasons biggest loser

No comments:

Post a Comment