This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Saturday, January 23

Eh

Hey Everybody,
So I'm not feeling really great right now but I know I didn't do an actual post last night so I wanted to be sure I did a real one today..... So, I'm at the YMCA right now. Wanted to at least come in and do SOMETHING today even though I wasn't feeling very well. It's not a big deal or anything like the flu or a cold or anything. I just have stomach problem sometimes and unfortunatly right now is one of those times.
I really wanted to tell you all about my workout yesterday morning because it was so amazing then I'll tell you about tonights cause I need some help. So yesterday I had to work at 11am like normal. I set my alarm for 8am and got up on time and everything I didn't even feel very tired probably because I was still on a mini feeling good/energy drink high from the night before but anyhow. I got up on time even had time to do dishes and get house a little cleaned up before I left.. By the way please don't anybody mention this whole working out thing to my baby.... Daisy (my dog) She's getting a little jealous that I haven't been around much and when I do finally get home at night I'm so exhausted I usually go straight upstairs to go to bed or post on this thing or like last night spend some quality time with my mom..... even though while we were watching the movie I was researching sites to post on here :) Any way's.... how off subject I can get... I get to the gym yesterday morning and it's super busy, So I'm told the mini gym downstairs has a few machines open and they can reserve one for me. Awesome back downstairs I go..... My tredmill I get is facing a brick wall. GREAT INSPIRATION!!!! I know lol. so after five minutes it's getting pretty boring but my goal is to stay on for 15 minutes. How am I going to make it through another ten minutes staring at this brick wall? Well in the past if I ever tried closing my eyes on the tredmill I would get all dizzy and almost fall off and make a fool out of myself so very carefully I try it this time. I'm FINE!!! yay. So the trick to staying the whole time on a tredmill with no tv no music no nothing while facing a brick wall..... imagine yourself thin, I was picturing myself shopping for a wedding dress, running in a BIKINI on the beach, playing with kids (the kid lover that I am). You just have to remind yourself of the reasons your on the tredmill on the first place. That ten minutes flew by and I was even able to up my speed a little bit and the last minute I was on there... I JOGGED. :) So then as if that wasn't triumphant enough, I moved onto the eliptical which is fastly becoming one of my favorite exercise machines. I like doing it but I'm not usually able to stay on for very long. Except for yesterday my greatest exercise day ever. My average time of being on an eliptical? 3-5 minutes depending on how I'm feeling. How long did I stay on yesterday you may ask? 15 minutes!!!!yay:) Not only that but I'm not a person who really sweats I probably wouldn't even need one hand to count the times I remember sweating in my life. But I was dripping with sweat yesterday after I got off that eliptical. Other people may not have been able to see it cause I don't think it was coming off my face mostly my back and legs arms etc. but I don't care I'm just happy I was sweating to me that means I'm finally getting to the point of making a difference. And get this if I hadn't had to stop to get ready for work I would have been able to keep going!!!! so thats something I'll have to try a day I'm not in a hurry to get to work.... how long can I stay on the eliptical? Ok so they're about to kick me out of the y cause they're closing and want to go home for the night so I'll quickly try to tell you about my workout tonight so I told you I wasn't feeling well and I read last night that you need to try to change up your workout on a regular basis so you don't get tired of it or hit a platau (sp). So I decided to get in the pool tonight which honestly to me I love to be in the water so it doesn't even seem like I'm working out. I swam, tread water, did laps walking everything I could think of but how do you know if you've had a good workout in the pool? obviously you don't sweat, you don't really hurt cause being in the pool is good for the joints and such. Anybody have any ideas and also I plan on researching workouts to do in the pool other than swimming so I can work on doing this on a regular basis. Maybe gym one day weights another then pool? thats what I'm thinking right now anyways I gotta get home. I don't think I'm going to come to the gym tommorow but I'll still try to post. I'll definently be back Monday though it's my day off. So Have a great night and I'll talk to you all later.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go. Your satmina will increase and you will be able to push yourself longer. Usually you should get to a time of choice for two or three times and then try to increase your time. Sometimes you can keep the time or even decrease if you increase the resistance. You are doing it. You can write a lot of rambeling stuff. I hope you feel better. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete