This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Wednesday, January 20

LAte

Hey Everybody,
I love how my blog has grown today it's very exciting for me. Thanks to everybody who has viewed my blog and double thanks to those of you who are following me because honestly unless you follow me or comment on one of my posts I don't know that you've visited me. My count shows how many hits I've had but not WHO those people are. Anyways, I'm rambling. I just wanted to say this evening that I'm hoping it's a kind of short post, which is rare to impossible for me cause I just love to type... weird I know, because it's late and I need to get up early in the morning to go workout cause I didn't today. I've had a not very good weight loss day. The other areas of my life seemed to take over a little today. I had a lot to do and thankfully I got that other stuff done but never did get to the gym or did any exercising at all. I was hoping to do a workout video or even just some sit ups when I got home (which wasn't till like 10 till midnight) but I am just way too exhausted. Then once again I had a super late dinner after getting off work and going to the laundry mat. I had a cheeseburger and half an order of fries. ON the bright side, I did have water and have been doing very well with not drinking pop. I have only been drinking mostly water, juice, and milk, with raspberry iced tea now and then for some flavor and caffeine. Oh and for all of you fellow food lovers out there.... the burger was delicious and not a fast food burger but a real restraunt/diner burger. Which brings me to a thought I was thinking about on my way home.... is there a nutrious difference between fast food burgers and restruant burgers? On that very intellectual thought I'm signing off and crashing for a few hours before getting up in the AM to go workout. Thanks for all your support. Night night

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I've been trying not to drink pop much either, or if I do I've been drinking diet. I'm hoping that helps at least a little... but as for the actual exercising I have yet to really start that. I'm hoping to at least go for a walk later today! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much difference on the burger unless it's turkey or veggie. Read meat is mainly bad due to the amount of saturated fat, the amount of calories, and the size. Calories are based on serving size, say 6 oz. you get a burger and it could be 12 or 18 oz. Now you multiply the fat and calories times 3. Mostly you want to eat fewer calories than you burn in a day. If you eat 500 less calories a day then your daily requirement you will lose 1 pound a week. Try this link http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/calorie-calculator/NU00598.

    ReplyDelete