This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Sunday, January 31

Sorry

Hey Everyone so I'm really sorry I opened this page like two hours ago to post about everything thats been going on the last two days cause it's been kind of crazy and I have sooooo much to tell you but it is officially my 23rd birthday because it's one thirty in the morning and I'm supposed to be getting up at eight am to go workout even though I have the day off work. I have it jammed pack of stuff to do so I kind of need to get to bed. To give you a little teaser of what I've been doin up so late in the first place and whats been keeping me from posting to all of you about my crazy weekend, I have been setting up my workout music on my mp3 player and reading and filling out my journal that came with the present my sister got my for my birthday...... it's biggest loser affiliated. :P anyway here is my promise to you. I am going to take my computer on the go with me tommorow and between the Y and the laundry mat I vow I will do my long weekend post sometime tommorow before I come home and get busy with something else. have a great night ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment