This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Wednesday, January 27

Great Day

Hi Everyone,
I'm super excited I have another follower, another one of my sisters. You have no idea how happy this makes me. I love getting lot's of comments too. I had another good day of workout. After working both jobs today I went to the Y of course and get this, I did the eliptical for 60 minutes.... YES I did say that ONE WHOLE HOUR. Don't worry I've learned my lesson I'm very sore. We'll see how I feel tommorow. I'm so tired but I really felt great that I was able to do that. It wasn't even a regular striaght lined eliptical workout. I did a "various" workout. This means the intesity changes up and down every minute for, yeah thats righ,t an hour. I got my crossramp up to a level 13. I don't know very much about eliptical "talk" but I know this is good especially for an over 200 lb chick. I am ever so proud of myself. I just continue to hope I can keep up the good work. I hope the pain I know I'm going to be in tommorow just pushes me to keep pushing forward. ok so I just wanted to let you all know that I had yet another successful day. But I am quite exhausted so I'm going to turn in for the evening. Just to keep you all updated though I don't think I'm going to push myself to get up early tommorow morning so I'm going to allow myself to sleep in a little. I think I'll do something similiar to what I did this evening and go to the Y after work again. I think it will help me sleep real well. I'll talk to you all again soon. BYES

3 comments:

  1. Kel I'm so happy for you! Congrats on an awesome workout! Now that you're working out so much definitely make sure you're getting plenty of sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Kelly!! A whole hour! You forgot to mention you burned a hundreds of calories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats true I burned over 400 calories... woot woot

    ReplyDelete