This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, January 18

hungry

Hey guys so I've been home from work for awhile and it's after ten and I'm hungry. But I know you/I shouldn't eat this late at night but I'm not sure I would be able to sleep being this hungry and even if I was able to fall asleep I would be that much more super hungry in the morning which would be a really bad thing cause I have to get up alot earlier than I normally do to go to the gym and meet with the trainer for the first time. No I don't have a personal trainer it's just the gym that I joined gives 2 free trainer meetings. So hopefully tommorow is the first day to my weightloss journey. So I'm watching one of my favorite shows right now but then I'm going to go downstairs and try to scrounge up something partially healthy for dinner. Oh and I forgot to include that I put an ad out on craigslist for a workout buddy thinking if I had somebody to workout with I would be more likely to go to the gym and workout more often. I found a response to this ad in my email when I got home from work. It's a 18 year old girl that has been looking for a gym to join. She says she just moved to ohio and has been looking for some way to workout. And if I haven't found somebody yet I should call her. what I'm wondering is should I meet this girl first and see if we get along and if we're similiar people or just jump in I don't know if you have any advice or pointers let me know. Thanks talk to ya later.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited that you started this blog!! I need to get on the weight-loss band wagon myself... so I'm hoping maybe you can motivate me too ;) As for the workout buddy, I think I would meet up with her first before jumping right into the working out together, but that's just me. Good luck with everything!! OH, I've had a blog for ages but never write in it really, but I'm hoping to start writing in it more... check it out sometime if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should meet her and talk to find out what your goals are and the type of working out you want to do. It would suck if she wanted to lift weights and you wanted to do yoga or pilates. It is good to have a aprtner to push you and also make sure you are not letting someone down by not going.
    You can have a small snack, like a handfull of plain almonds, plain peice of wheat toast and a large glass of water. The fiber will absorb the water and expand in your stomach making you feel fuller. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete