This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Friday, January 29

I need to reenergize

Hey everybody,
So I need to do a real quick post this morning.... I was going to take today (Friday) off of going to the gym. Fridays and Sundays I was planning to not go. Unless I didn't have to work on Friday. It's not really set in stone or anything obviously like I'm off work on Sunday and my mom wants to go to the gym so I'm thinking we might go then. Anyways moral of the story I was not going to go today but then last night I get off work and have a horrible horrible headache but figure if I have a nice healthy protein packed dinner I'll be ready to go do a quick workout before going home for the night. I get to the Y change my clothes and go to put my tennis shoes on oh but guess what i left at home that morning???? If you guessed my tennis shoes you would be correct. So I came home without doing my workout. BUT thats probably a good thing because I got to bed early and am a little more spunky than I would normally be this morning. And instead of taking today off of working out. I am going to the gym bright and early not so bright but it is kinda early this morning. I have a three day weekend this week to help celebrate my 23rd birthday I'm super excited. gotta get to the gym now BYE BYE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Kel! And sounds like you had a good work out this morning. Can't wait for bowling tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete