This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Monday, February 22

comments?

Hey where is everybody? I thought I would have gotten a ga-gillion comments about my last post. It's those comments of yours that keep me going. Now. I forgot to mention in my last post that I did a class at the gym last Tuesday and it was great it was called.... Zumba. It's alot of fun. It was all dancing it wasn't like you were working out at all I mean I definently felt it afterward but it was alot of fun just dancing along with the music alot of the music was latin which didn't really thrill me but there was also some non latin music mixed in as well. My favorite was when we were dancing to TICK TOC I love that song and for some reason I seemed to do better with the songs I knew probably becasue I knew the beat. Anyways last Monday I was going to do the turbo kick class but I was still really weak from being sick that morning so I might do it tonight. we'll see a friend of my mom's might be meeting me at the gym to take pictures to link to the blog so ya'll feel like your right there with me while I'm working out soo..... keep posted and comment comment comment. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: