This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Tuesday, February 2

so excited I can't sleep :( / :)

Hi everybody, I know I know I should have gone to sleep like an hour or so ago after I got done posting but I have so much to do. I'm currently filling out my weightloss calendar in my biggest loser weight management journal I got for my birthday and if I continue with losing my 10 pounds a month like I hope to I will no longer be obese as of September 19th 2010. It seems insane I did not think it would take me THAT long to get below what the Body Mass Index people consider to below an obese weight. INSANE!!!! it sure didn't take that long to get UP to that weight :(

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, you did not gain the weight overnight. Or, over one month. It's going to take a long time to get where you want. It's ok Chica, it's all about being HEALTHY

    ReplyDelete