This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Tuesday, February 2

tired

Hey everybody,
I'm way too tired to do a long post so I'm just getting on real quick to let you all know I had a great workout today. I wasn't feeling well when I got to the gym but with a little encouragement from my "not so big" ,as in they're not overweight, biggest cheerleaders (mom and sis) got my self going into my workout and soon felt as good as normal did about 45 minutes on the eliptical after warming up for about 15-20 minutes on the tredmill. I have gotten working out hard enough to get a good sweat my next moutain to climb is to get my face to sweat not sure what its going to take to get that to happen but we shall see. My parents bought me a couple of gifts today. They're both pretty excited because this is the best I've ever done with my weightloss journey like I keep telling everyone this is it. This is the time I'm going to FINISH!!!! Anyways when I got home from the gym I found a food scale and a bag of ziplock zip and seal fresh baggy things that you put veggies and meat in with some seasonings and put it in the microwave and it's supposed to cook your food fast yummy and healthy..... we shall see. ok so I'm going to do the inspirational message of the day next so I hope everybody reads. ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment