This is the sunset I want to ride off into some day.

My favorite quote

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not
our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the
world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not
just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.



Check out Kellys Stats!!
INSPIRE ME TO INSPIRE YOU

Tuesday, February 9

Wow so much going on

Hi Everybody,
(I wrote this on Tuesday. I lost it just like my one from Sunday and found it:) so here it is)

So I've had an extremely busy week already. Busy day at that. We're getting crazy snow around here the last week. But luckily this snow has not kept me from my workout routine... yet. Yesterday I got off work early and went to the gym. I did a full three hour workout before going to my meeting at church. It was great I felt amazing. I had been challanged by a co-worker to make my face sweat because I had told her that I had been doing a good job sweating during my workouts. But for some reason I have not been able to make my face drip with sweat. I got really close. During my workout I did an hour and a half on the eliptical. Of course I lived because I did not do it all at once, any of you who thought I did is very silly. I split it up into three half hour sessions. The first half hour I maintained a steady crossramp of 1 just to warm up. Then I moved onto my free weights doing three sets of 15 reps. Went back to the eliptical for another half hour this time doing a cross country random program working my way up to a crossramp of 13 then back down again. After this I moved onto my situps which I've decided I need to work on because during my fitness evaluation I get tested on how many situps and push ups I can do and obviously since I can't do ANY pushups I need to really impress my trainer with how many situps I can do. So after stretching and doing 15 situps I was getting ready to go (though I didn't really NEED to) I saw somebody on a tredmill with a tv watching my favorite show ever Gilmore Girls so of course I just HAD to watch it so I got back on the eliptical for another half hour while watching that THEN finally finished my workout and went to my meeting at church this was my Monday workout. Great huh? I was very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment